Monday, July 7, 2008

All about me...

Hi....I am Pek Tze Wei. I came from Sarawak. I live at a city call Miri. Well, I quite miss my hometown. Although, it is not really a big city, it is where all my sweet memory happen to be. I am 21 year old this year(2008). Been studying on Automotive Engineering for the pass 3 year and going to gain my diploma level cert at this July. Currently studying in FCM at Alpha level. My hobby is Photography. Been loving it since secondary school as one of the photographer for my school. Since those time the I study and do a lot of research about photography. I even get the chance to work to take photography of Wedding Ceremony. Those are really my practice field. Manage to get to learn a lot of skill. I am willing to share my experience with those who is interest or even forming a photography group. That is basically about me.

No comments: