Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Description of Assignment 3

Hear I will make some description toward my illustration. This illusration is create based on the slogan of DETRUCT OR PROTECT which I used to make the society aware the important of
protecting the iceberg from melting. How? Well, it is based on my design. First of all the illustration is about two hand with one crushing the ice while the other holding the ice as to protect it. I arrange in a way of 'Z' shape as the way human eyes will read(As told by Lec Dr. Neo). They will see the negative side first and then move to the positive side of protecting. This will lead human to see the negative side and know the important of positive side. This is what my illustration trying to tell to my audiences.

1 comment:

chuafc2006 said...

hi.. I'm a/an Alpharian and also MMU Cyber student too^^
nice to meet you...

saw you in Sony Convention blog post so decided to drop you a msg here.